Language: en_gb pl_pl ko_kr

Coffee wood chew sticks for dogs – Wholesale natural dog toys sticks – B2B

Coffee wood chew sticks for dogs – Wholesale natural dog toys sticks – B2B

The majority of coffee trees only yield one primary harvest per year, while certain countries have a second crop that is usually smaller and of poorer quality. Rainfall over a lengthy period of time initiates the cycle. This encourages the trees to bloom, producing a large number of white blooming blooms with a distinct jasmine-like aroma.

Vietnam is the second-largest coffee producer in the world after Brazil, and is the largest robusta-growing origin on the planet. This means it holds an important role when it comes to global coffee production, and has a significant effect on global markets.

Currently, robusta makes up about 95% of Vietnam’s coffee production, while arabica makes up the remaining 5%.

The country is most well-known for the former, the majority of which is grown in the Central Highlands region. The Central Highlands is responsible for around 80% of all Vietnamese robusta. Vietnamese coffee is mainly grown in the Central Highlands region, which includes five provinces: Dak Lak, Gia Lai, Dak Nong, Lam Dong, and Kontum.

The growth of the coffee tree in Vietnam is supported by the excellent quality of the soil available for planting. The Central Highlands provides a large area of ​​fertile highland land, almost like a “clean stone” for the development of the coffee industry.

The soil in the Central Highlands is fertile very suitable for coffee tree. The Central Highlands region has two main soil types; this is a profoundly weathered soil of basalt origin described as Rhodic-Humic gray soil and Acric gray soil.

In particular, Rhodic-Humic has a very low bulk density, allowing for good water infiltration and ventilation, making it ideal for perennials with relatively shallow roots such as coffee.

Water is a decisive factor in the high productivity of coffee farmers in Vietnam. Basalt soil in the Central Highlands provides the region with a large amount of groundwater replenished every year through monsoon rains.

Vietnamese coffee production has traditionally had a focus on quantity and mass production, as its climate and elevation make it perfect for the large-scale cultivation. This gives Vietnam a huge advantage of available raw material for manufacturing coffee wood stick toys for dogs.

Coffee wood chew from CWDC VietNam is sourced from over 20 years old coffee trees, therefore it have no danger to the natural ecosytem, made of renewable coffee wood, making it environmentally friendly.

The dog chew toy from CWDC VietNam is natural coffee tree, handmade, no additives, non-toxic and safe to use. Coffee wood chews from CWDC Vietnam are very unlikely to splinter, so there is no need to worry that they will interfere with your dog’s digestion or cause choking.

Coffee wood chew toys from CWDC VietNam don’t contain any traces of animal or artificial ingredients, calories, caffeine or sugar. The coffee wood chew stick strengthens the dental muscles and promotes the natural cleaning of teeth. The fine wood fibres serve as dental floss.

The density and hardness of the coffee wood chew ensures that this toy will last a long time, even against the most powerful of chewers. We, CWDC Vietnam are pleased to introduce you to our new product in the market. The quality standard of the product is guaranteed by us.

It has some new and excellent features which are fit for all our customers. It is already making its grasp on the market. Coffee wood chew toys from CWDC Vietnam are a mix between a chew & a toy, their durable & digestible consistency helps make them a long-lasting chew.

Our goal is to provide our customers with the best coffee wood chew toys at the best possible market price without compromising quality.

#coffeewood #coffeewoodchew #healthydogtreats #dogtreat #organicdogtreats #premiumdogtreats #naturaldog #dogtreats #besttreatsfordogs #allergyfreedogtreats #naturalwoodchew #coffeewoodfordog #naturalcoffeewoodsticks #coffeestickchewing #coffeewoodchewsfordogs #coffeewoodtree #coffeetreewooddogchewstick #coffeechew #woodchew #dogtoy #chewstick #dogchew #dogwoodstick #safestickfordog #naturaldogtreats #naturaldogproducts #coffeeproduction #chemicalfreedogtreats #coffeewoodstick #noartificialingredients #petsupplies #naturaldogchews #thenaturaldesiretochew #toyfordog #puppytoys 

Share :

Popular Post